You are not logged in.
- 10/17/2020 - 10/18/2020
10:45 am - 12:00 pm
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We are offering an additional experience to the Headless Horseman Hayride day trip. If you plan to stay overnight sign up here (not on the day trip option)
Itinerary & costs:
- Take the 10:45am train from Grand Central (or points north) to Poughkeespie. You may also drive to meet the group.
- From the train station we will head to a local pumpkin farm to pick up jack-o-lanterns, apples and more.
- We will visit a local winery
- After the winery we will enjoy a catered buffet dinner near the Hayride.
- Dishes will include:
-Grilled Chicken -Vegetarian Chili -Baked Salmon -Mixed veggies -Salad -Beer, wine and soda included.
- Following the dinner we will go to The Headless Horseman Hayride.
- Following the Hayride (approx 10pm) we will go to our private campsite where will have your tents already set up.
- You will enjoy a huge bonfire, adult beverages, s’mores
- Breakfast will be at 9:30am
- After breakfast you can relax, kayak and explore the property
- At 11am we will leave the camp where you can either take the 11:50am train back to nyc
Cost: Hayride+dinner+camping+drinks+breakfast+transportation to and from all activities+all taxes tips and guide fees = $195 per person / $180 VIP members
Tents may be rented for an additional $10
What to bring: hiking shoes or sneakers with treads that you won’t mind getting muddy. Flashlight, towel, personal items a sleeping bag or heavy blanket. Dress for the weather especially for the overnight. If you are staying for the hike bring a change of clothes.
About the campsite: private site on a 15 acre estate on the shores of the Hudson River. There is a hot enclosed outdoor shower, a composting toilet, all camping equipment, chairs, tables, coolers, etc. There is no electric at the site but you can charge electronics at the main house.
What if it rains? The trip is refundable only if the weather conditions are dangerous and the horseman cancels the hayride. You will be given a vouch to return to the horseman ride only at a different time and be refunded $45 from NYSN.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those staying overnight would be coming on their own.
My venue content