You are not logged in.
- 09/05/2020 - 09/07/2020
8:45 am - 2:10 pm
We had a cancellation. If you are interested in joining text your name to 646-418-1098. We are offering this special 2 night/ 3 day package (Saturday-Monday) for Labor Day Weekend. Our camping trips have become legendary for great times, great food and awesome people! This trip is great for novice and seasoned campers because we supply almost everything you need! We have the ultimate private campsite nestled on the shores of the pristine fresh water Hudson River near New Paltz NY. You will avoid all the holiday traffic and take the train from Grand Central to Poughkeepsie, NY where your guide will meet you and bring you to the campsite where everything will already be set up for you. We supply everything except a sleeping bag or blanket and pillow. (If you don’t have a tent, tents are available for rent for $20. All tents are private unless you are traveling with a friend or significant other)
Vinecroft Estate has 13 acres of private secluded land on the shores of the Hudson River complete with a private dock, proper fire pit, boathouse, hiking trails, hammocks, horseshoe pits, BBQ’s and more. (Take Campsite Video Tour) There is nothing across the river but trees and nothing near the camp except the main house ( 10 minute walk). You will watch the sunrise each morning and be dazzled by the stars at night. This is not a public campground it is our own little slice of heaven upstate.
Activities Include: You can do all, nothing or something in between. There is hiking, kayaking, swimming, canoeing, winery visits, relaxing by the river, delicious food, happy hours, conversations by the fire, games and more.
The weekend will include:
-2 nights/3 days at Vincroft Estate Private Riverside Campsite Saturday- Monday
-Dinner (all nights) carefully and deliciously grilled to perfection by your host. Steaks, Salmon, Chicken, Shrimp, Clams, Pasta, salads, veggies, desserts are all on the menu. Vegetarian menu available (tentative menu below)
-Breakfast (Sun/Mon)eggs, fresh fruit, other specialty items
-Beverages of all kinds (beer, wine and soda/juices)
-Hiking, kayaking, guides, taxes, tips (Hikes will be moderate)
-Transportation to all attractions
-We have a limited number of Private Tents $20 additional
A private clean eco-composting toilet is on site. There is a outside warm/cold water shower and faucet for washing/bathing (or you can bathe in the river)
There is no electricity at the campsite. Cell phones may be charged with our portable charging station.
Not Included: Lunch Sunday as we will purchase at local del, winery fee’s on Sunday, train fare,
This trip is perfect for those who have never camped before.
What to bring: sleeping bag, blanket, pillow, sunblock, hiking shoes or sturdy sneakers, bug spray, bathing suit, towel, flashlight, change of clothes.
Can I come alone? YES, YES, YES, 95% of the group will be coming on their own. This is a great trip to meet people in a quality way.
What to expect: 12-15 laid back and fun people enjoying the outdoors together doing various activities. Ages 20’s-40’s, singles/may some couples, even split men women. (This is not a “singles” weekend)
Saturday – Monday: $325 ($300 for VIP Members)
Sample itinerary (subject to change)
-Take the 8:45am Metro North from Grand Central. Or drive up (Our guides will pick you up in Poughkeepsie)
-11:00 am -Set up camp, relax
12:30pm: BBQ lunch
1:30pm;Hike Moderate hike
3pm- Wine tasting at local winery or Cider mill (optional)
4pm-Happy Hour on the dock,kayak, games, relax
7ish-Dinner, bonfire, cocktails, s’mores
-Happy Hour on the dock
-Dinner, campfire, s’mores
-Breakfast, chill out
-Depart 2:54pm train to Grand Central
In case of rain during any part of the weekend we will change plans to include some fun indoor activities.
Refundable only if the weekend is rained out and we do not go.
- By registering for this event you acknowledge that you will willingly are registering for an event that include several days outdoors. There is always a chance that you will encounter unexpected weather, wildlife and environmental issues that are out of our control.
- The terrain at the campsite and other areas that we travel to may be uneven, slippery, muddy and is even more challenging to navigate when dark. This is why you will need a flashlight at all times after sundown.
- Swimming, kayaking or any activities on or near the river are at your own risk.
- By signing up for this event you take full responsibility for your actions and will not hold Dave Cervini Entertainment, their partners, agents or representatives harmless or liable for any injuries, accidents or losses as a result of your actions and decisions or acts of God or natural causes that occur during the trip.
- When you register you will be asked to electronically confirm that you understand all conditions and will also be asked to sign an agreement when you arrive.
My venue content