You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Please note that we will enforce strict guidelines during this event to make sure everyone feels safe and comfortable. Join us for sa fun night as we bring people together in a safe and responsible way in Hudson River Park for social distancing socializing and a fun Trivia Game.
How it works:
- When you register we will send you specific instructions on where to meet your host for the evening near Pier 96 at the end of west 56th street in Hudson River Park.
- You must bring something to sit on (on the grass)
- Space is limited to 16 people (4 teams of 4). Team members must wear masks at all times.
- All team members must be a minimum of 6 feet apart and each team (group) will be separated from each other.
The Trivia Game:
- There will be 3 rounds of 10 questions each. One person will be designated as the team leader to write down the answers and submit them at the end of the round.
- The winners from each round will get certificates for future events.
What you need to bring:
- A blanket or folding chair to sit on.
- Snacks and beverages (optional)
How to find us:
- You will need to get to the end of west 56th via bus, cab or on foot. Once you cross the roadway into Hudson River Park we will have a landmark for you to look for. We will also give you the cell phone number of the host in case you get lost.
What if it rains?
- The night will be rescheduled and you will have the opportunity to get a refund or switch your registration to the new night or apply the fee towards any other event.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? If this is a free event, no. For paid events: It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50’s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who Comes to These?: Our activities attract NY Professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Meet at the railing to the left of the structure that has the overhangs.