You are not logged in.
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Please note that we will enforce strict guidelines during this event to make sure everyone feels safe and comfortable. Join us for a fun afternoon as we bring people together in a safe and responsible way in Central Park for our famous Differences Between Men & Women Great Debate Event. This is one of our most favorite events especially for our single members who are looking to see just what the heck is going on in the minds of men and women when it comes to socializing, dating and relationships!
How it works:
- When you register we will send you specific instructions on where to meet your host.
- You must bring something to sit on (on the grass)
- Space is limited to 16 people.
- Before you attend the event you will be asked to email questions and topics that you would like to discuss that would be directed at the opposite sex. ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE READ ANONYMOUSLY.
- After each question has been presented to a specific gender, there will be time for that gender to respond. There is usually a lively debate that will follow each question.
- The event will end by 5:30pm at which time you may stay in the park or venture out with others for food and drink.
Covid 19 Precautions: When you register each guest will agree to the following or will be asked to leave.
- Please do not come if you knowingly have the infection, have been exposed or have been in a hot spot in the last 14 days.
- Temperatures will be taken at check in.
- All guests must wear real masks. Bandanas and pulling your shirt over your face does not count.
- All guests will remain 6 feet apart during the socializing process both face to face and side to side.
What you need to bring:
- A blanket or folding chair to sit on.
- Snacks and beverages (optional)
How to find us:
- We will also give you the cell phone number of the host in case you get lost.
What if it rains?
- The event will be rescheduled and you will have the opportunity to get a refund or switch your registration to the new night or apply the fee towards any other event.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? If this is a free event, no. For paid events: It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best. Dress for the weather
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Realistically, the questions that we all have can be “ageless” and the wisdom of our older guests can be useful for our younger guests and vice versa If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who Comes to These?: Our activities attract NY Professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.