You are not logged in.
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for a spooktacular evening for dogs, cats, birds and the like, with a pet costume contest, ghoulish games, and spooky surprises. Whether you are a pet owner or an animal lover, you won’t want to miss this festive night. Human costumes welcome too!
- You will need a computer, tablet, or mobile device with webcam and microphone.
- Register below for the event.
- We will send you the code/invitation you will need to join the virtual party (within a few hours of signing up)! It will be hosted via Zoom.us.
- Grab a drink and your pet and their favorite snacks (optional) and get ready to socialize
- Pets are encouraged to wear costumes, not required but its soooooo cute when they doo.
- Your host will facilitate and get the party going so that everyone has a chance to participate. You can participate as much or as little as you would like.
- The event lasts for 90 minutes.
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting and all the information you will need to participate.
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone. Hopefully you will be with your pet!
What if I have a roommate, friend, family member or significant other with me that wants to participate too? We ask that you pay for each person that is participating.
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have questions regarding; how many are registered, gender balance or ages of those registered, email email@example.com or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great and you get exactly what you expected!
Costumes optional. Pajamas & t-shirts are acceptable (just, please be wearing clothes!). Also we all realize that our beards are growing and our hair looks like hell. (Besides most computer cameras are not that clear anyway)
This event is non refundable unless canceled or rescheduled