You are not logged in.
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join NYSN as we take a fun break and learn Origami! The art of paper folding Creating animals from Paper are a fun distraction. We’ll create at least 3 pieces and we’ll have fun doing it. We’ll share our art and most importantly have some much needed human connection.
Origami (折り紙, Japanese pronunciation: [oɾiɡami] or [oɾiꜜɡami], from ori meaning “folding”, and kami meaning “paper” is the art of paper folding, which is often associated with Japanese culture. This will be a great distraction from the stress of the world.
What to expect:
• Anywhere from 1-15 other members depending on the group
• Host Madhuri will guide the group through a few fun Origami slow beginner Origami Pieces Star (Star, Crane & Lily Flower)
• After our practice we can show off our works of art and socialize.
• Our time together should last for about 60 minutes.
What do you need?
- You will need a device with a camera and microphone
- Thin regular paper ( you can pre cut into squares)
- A paper straw (if you have it) NOT REQUIRED
- A drink 🙂
Cost $8 Please note that you donation helps our staff and service stay viable during this time until we can all be together again!