You are not logged in.
- 80s Prom Murder Mystery
8:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Join us for this fun 80’s themed Online Interactive Murder Mystery Theme Party where everyone at the party is a suspect and you will help to find the killer!!! Can you find the culprit in this crazy madness that is filled with neon, naughtiness and narcissistic behavior? Everyone at our party will have a character to play, no experience necessary and it is so much fun!
How it works:
- You will need to have a device with a camera and microphone.
- We will send you a Zoom link that will enable you to join the party.
- Before the event we will send you a character description explaining who you are and how you fit into the story.
- Your prom chaperone will guide you through the story and help you interact with the others at the event to help you solve the murder. Throughout the night different things will be revealed to help you reach your goal.
- We’ll have a fun 80’s music soundtrack in the background.
- Feel free to get dressed up in your 80’s best if you wish. We’ll have prizes for the best 80’s costumes.
Cost: $25 ($20 for VIP) Please note that this donation goes to the licensing and administration for this event. It also helps us to stay operating during this crisis so we will be up and running as soon as it is safe. (Thank-You)
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting and all the information you will need to participate.
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
What if I have a roommate, friend, family member or significant other with me that wants to participate too? We ask that you pay for each person that is participating.
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have questions regarding; how many are registered, gender balance or ages of those registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great and you get exactly what you expected!
Pajamas & t-shirts are acceptable (just, please be wearing clothes!). Also we all realize that our beards are growing and our hair looks like hell. (Besides most computer cameras are not that clear anyway)
This event is non refundable unless canceled or rescheduled