You are not logged in.
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
We are taking one of our favorite Mystery & History Scavenger Hunts online! Join us for a fun night of learning, exploring and socializing as you follow the exploits of Meet Up Mary who spends the day meeting friends and exploring the historic Grand Central Terminal before a big multi Meet Up party at the nearby Stout Bar and Grill. Unfortunately Mary never makes it to the party and it is up to you to solve the mystery of what happened. No experience or prior knowledge is needed!How it works:
- Register and we will send you the code to join our Zoom meeting.
- Once logged in your host will explain the rules and randomly split you into teams (unless you have a team already) There is a maximum of 4 per team.
- Everyone in the group will be sent the social media posts from Marty during the day that chronicle who he meets with and the things he learns about the history of the building.
- Each team will have the same amount of time to complete the hunt.
- When finished you will work with your team mates to go over the clues and try to solve the mystery. There are points for each clue found and a bonus if you solve the mystery. Prizes will be awarded to the winners.
- You may sign up alone or create your own team. If you are planning to invite friends for your team you may pay for them or send them the links separately. We will put you together once everyone signs into the meeting.
Cost: $10 General Members / $5 NYSN Lifetime VIP Members
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting. (please note that the confirmation will come later)
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have a questions as to how many, gender balance or ages of those registered for a particular event email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great!
Pajamas & t-shirts are acceptable (just, please be wearing clothes!). Also we all realize that our beards are growing and our hair looks like hell. (Besides most computer cameras are not that clear anyway)