You are not logged in.
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Freddy Fidi is a member of several social groups in the city. One day Freddy visited the city met with friends and dates and toured some historic sites in The Financial District before going to a party at The Beer Garden in Battery Park. By the end of the night Sammy met a horrible fate and the police need your help to solve this case! Join us for this fun evening where you will join with other members of our group to set out on a mission to find clues to solve Freddy’s. Along the way you will learn amazing bits and pieces of NYC history that you probably never knew.
How it works:
- Register and we will send you a link to our Zoom meeting for the event.
- When you log in we will put you on teams or 3-5 people. If you already have a team let us know and we will make sure to put you together. If you are registering with someone that will be sharing your Zoom Log in please select 2 tickets (or more if you have multiple people with you)
- When the hunt starts we will email the clues page and you will start your online journey.
- Each group will have 30 minutes to find as many clues as possible. You will use those clues to piece together the answer to the mystery.
What will we be looking for? You will be given clues to google search for historical information and to retrace the steps of Freddy During the day. Each team can divide up the search but there will be one person chosen as the official info gatherer to submit your groups answers.
Cost: $10 general members /’ $7 NYSN VIP members
What do I need?
- A device with a camera and microphone.
- Pen and paper
- Printer is optional
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting and all the information you will need to participate.
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have a questions as to how many, gender balance or ages of those registered for a particular event email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great!
Pajamas & t-shirts are acceptable (just, please be wearing clothes!). Also we all realize that our beards are growing and our hair looks like hell. (Besides most computer cameras are not that clear anyway)