You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Welcome Movie Watchers to our 3nd night & Halloween themed night of social movie watching. Join us on Zoom /Rave for a fun night of meeting old and new friends, share a drink, and enjoy a new movie. Our movie pick for the day is Hubie Halloween.
Sit back, relax, watch a movie, chat a bit with fellow cinema fans before and during the movie (chat option available). This is going to be such a fun way to celebrate Halloween. So grab your popcorn, get your drinks ready, and Welcome fellow cinephile to The NYSN Movie Club.
How it works:
- Register and we will send you the log in info for our Zoom meeting.
- We will chat for 30 mins about the movie, and make sure everyone is synched up, pop corned up and drinks are ready.
- Sara, Our Movie host will be on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others as well as get the conversations going.
- Then we’ll watch the movie together on RAVE.
- At 7:30 we’ll start the movie (There will be a group chat feature, but Shhhh no talking)
- After the movie we’ll talk for another 30 mins about the movie, highlights, favorite parts, etc.
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
A Netflix account
Download Rave (free app)
A few drinks 😉 and some snacks
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting and all the information you will need to participate.
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
What if I have a roommate, friend, family member or significant other with me that wants to participate too? Everyone is welcome.
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have questions regarding; how many are registered, gender balance or ages of those registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great and you get exactly what you expected!
Pajamas & t-shirts are acceptable (just, please be wearing clothes!). Also we all realize that our beards are growing and our hair looks like hell. (Besides most computer cameras are not that clear anyway)
Its a Free event, no refunds.