You are not logged in.
8:45 am - 5:50 pm
Please note that we will follow Covid 19 Protocols during this trip. Spend the day out of the city in the beautiful Hudson Valley for an adventure that has a little something for everyone. We’ll be utilizing the grounds of the NYSN private campsite at The Vinecroft Estate in Esopus, NY plus visiting other attractions in the area.
What to expect:
- You may take metro north or drive to meet the group in Poughkeepsie, NY. From there your guide will pick you up in our van and bring you an easy level 4 hike at The Shaupeneak Ridge that rambles through acres of nature preserve with great views of the valley and a beautiful lake. Approx 2 miles. (45mins to and hour)
- From there we will stop by a farm stand then head to our private campsite for a BBQ Lunch.
- Following lunch you can relax or enjoy a group kayaking adventure on the Hudson River. Approx 3 miles total.
- After kayaking relax some more and we will then head to the Bad Seed Hard Cider mill before getting you on the train. You should be on the 5:56 at the latest.
Cost: $120 ($110 Lifetime VIP members) includes: transportation to and from the train station to all activities, hiking fees, guide fees, BBQ lunch (we will accommodate your food needs), kayaking fees all taxes and tips.
Not included: Train fare, items you may purchase, cider tasting ($10) is optional.
What to bring: 1 liter of water for hike, comfortable hiking shoes or sneakers, backpack, sandals or water socks for kayaking, sunblock.
Dress for the weather
Covid 19 Protocols:
- Please do not come if you have been exposed. You may cancel up to one week for a refund. Within one week you will be given a credit to use for selected events.
- We will take temperatures when you arrive.
- Trip limited to 10 people so there is spacing in the van.
- Face masks must be worn in the van and while within close proximity on the hike and campsite.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher. If you registered and paid a confirmation email will be sent to you when you registered and on the day of the event.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50’s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who Comes to These?: Our activities attract NY Professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled due to dangerous weather conditions .
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
My venue content