You are not logged in.
- 07/03/2020 - 07/05/2020
6:00 pm - 5:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL FOLLOWING ALL THE LATEST GUIDELINES FOR THE WEEKEND TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE. If you have questions please contact Dave Cervini at 212-873-2256. Celebrate the July 4th weekend in style! Spend days on the beach and enjoy watching dozens of fireworks displays from the huge deck! Fire Island is one of the most exclusive and beautiful vacation spots in the New York area. There are no cars allowed on this island of bungalows, quaint villages, fun bars, miles of uncrowded beaches and rolling sand dunes. This will be our 7th year at this amazing newly renovated upscale house that offers spectacular views of the bay, the lighthouse and is only a very short walk to the ocean! Don’t miss this awesome opportunity to spend the weekend out of the city with other fun members of The New York Social Network. Check out the location: Fire Island House
- There will be a limit of up to 10 guests at any time.
- The house is large and airy and features a huge outdoor deck so distancing can be maintained.
- There will be a house host to make sure everyone comply s with keeping the time at the house safe.
- Sanitizer will be available and all common surfaces will be regularly cleaned.
- Everyone will have their own dishware, cups, glasses and utensils towels and sheets that they will be responsible for cleaning.
- There will be assigned bathrooms and showers to ensure everyone keeps those facilities clean.
- Masks are to be worn in the house when there is any close proximity.
- Anyone who has been exposed or is feeling ill will not be permitted in the house. Credits will be issued if you can not attend or refunds will be given if we can resell your space.
All these activities/amenities are available You can do as much or as little as you’d like:
- Days on the beach (beach chairs and umbrella’s are provided)
- Check out dozens of fireworks displays from the island towns or across the bay while sitting on the deck.
- Group dinners on the outside deck
- Visits to the different villages
- Kayaking on the bay
- Visit the Lighthouse
- Plenty of relaxing time
- Lunches on the beach at the house or at one of the bayside taverns
- Nights on the deck or cocktails at the local taverns
- Leave as late as 5pm Sunday
Do as much or as little as you would like. There are 3 rooms with 2 twin beds and 2 rooms with a single full size bed. If you do not know anyone in the group we will do our best to match you with someone like you. (although not much time will be spent in your rooms).
The house features:
2 levels with 2,000 sq. ft. of outside decking, 3 shared bedrooms, 2 single rooms, two full baths and one half bathroom, 4 houses from the bay (great for kayaking) and 100 yards to the ocean. All modern and newly renovated with large bright open air spaces. wifi internet access is available.
$425pp: Shared Room / 2 per room $400 VIP Members
Tentative Schedule: This is just a loose schedule of things that I will be doing which you can join in on or not. You can do as much or as little as you would like.
4:45pm: For those traveling together (I will already be out there): Please meet just inside the door of the Starbucks on 370 7th avenue at 31st street (next to Capital One Bank) at 4:45pm sharp. From there you will walk over to Penn Station and take the 5:22 Train to Bayshore, Long Island. In Bayshore you can take a van to the Ferry Dock from train station. You will all have bags so you should be easy to spot. I will already be at the house so do not look for me at Starbuck’s.
6pm-8:30pm: Arrivals Happy Hour begins, drinks on the deck
9pm: Dinner at local tavern
Drinks on deck/drinks at Surf’s Out Bar
9am: Breakfast at your leisure
10am: Beach, deck, wander…..
1pm: Lunch in village. Meet at house if you wish to join. (you may bring your own lunch fixin’s)
2:30: walk to light house
7pm: band at Surf’s Out Bar
9am: breakfast at your leisure
10am: beach, wander, etc
1pm meet for lunch options
5pm check out
No refunds if canceled within 20 days of the trip
Venue: Fire Island Beach House
My venue content