You are not logged in.
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Enjoy a fun way to meet others while getting some fresh air and enjoying the park. The group will meet in front of Tavern on the Green then set out to wander the paths of the park. You will randomly be paired with others in the beginning then rotate at designated times so that you get to meet everyone participating while being socially distanced. Please note that we will follow strict Covid 19 protocols for this event.
How it works:
- Register and we will send you all the meeting and contact info you’ll need.
- Once you arrive we will randomly pair you up with others for the event.
- The group will walk from Tavern on the Green through the paths of the park to 81st street.
- Along the way at designated points we will rotate everyone so that you get to meet the others in the group.
- Following the event you will have the option to go to a local outdoor space for food and drinks.
What to expect:
- This event is limited to 16 people. Both men and women
- This is a social event, not a speed dating event although most of the participants will likely be single that is not the focus for this. We will do our best to balance the gender ratio to make it more fun for everyone however you will likely be paired with members of the same gender from time to time.
Covid 19 Protocols:
- Please do not come if you have been exposed. You may cancel up to one week for a refund. Within one week you will be given a credit to use for selected events.
- We will take temperatures when you arrive.
- Event limited to 16 people so there is spacing in the van.
- Face masks must be worn while within close proximity..
Cost: $15 general members $10 Lifetime VIP members
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? If this is a free event, no. For paid events: It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best. Dress for the weather.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 30’s and 40’s
Who Comes to These?: Our activities attract NY Professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
My venue content