You are not logged in.
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
We will follow strict Covid guidelines for this event. Join NYSN members and friends for the ultimate Central Park Private History Walk where you will get learn about and enjoy the world’s most famous park up close and personal! Our journey will begin at the entrance at 59th street and 5th avenue and traverse the entire park following “the loop”. Along the way you will learn of the park’s history including the design, the downfall and rebirth and all the historic sights along the way! Your professional guide will share amazing photo’s of the park from before it was even a park! This tour is designed for people who live in the NYC area to learn more about this great city!
How it works:
- Register below and we will send you all the info you need to know to meet the group.
- Along the way we will share the history of the park with everyone. In between the selected sights you will have plenty of time to safely socialize with others in the group.
- Following the tour the group can find a local cafe to get some hot chocolate or coffee.
- The entire tour will last about 3.5 hours and is approximately 7 miles of walking.
What you will see:
- The Armory, The Children’s Zoo, the Carousel, the Conservatory Water Pond, The Conservatory gardens, The North Meadow, The Harlem Meer, The Revolutionary War Blockhouse, The Reservoir, the Great Lawn, The Delacorte Theater, The Shakespeare garden, Swedish Cottage, The Ramble, Bow Bridge, Strawberry Fields, Bethesda Terrace/Fountain, The Mall & Bandshell, Tavern on the Green, Sheep Meadow and more!
Cost: $40 general members / $30 VIP Members
Covid 19 Protocols:
- Please do not come if you have been exposed. You may cancel up to one week for a refund. Within one week you will be given a credit to use for selected events.
- We will take temperatures when you arrive.
- Event limited to 20 people so there is space for everyone to be safe.
- Face masks must be worn while within close proximity..
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? No we will have your name on the list.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather. Wear comfortable shoes.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50’s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who Comes to These?: Our activities attract NY Professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? We will determine if the event will happen about 24 hours prior to the start. You will be notified as soon as we know. We usually send updates as well
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
My venue content