You are not logged in.
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Enjoy a street art and photography walk in one of the best places for it: Bushwick, Brooklyn. Take in the sights of the beautiful artwork right on the sidewalk while taking pictures. You will be inundated with vibrant colors and awed by the intricacies of the artwork. Meet others while taking pictures and taking in the sights. There will also be a photography challenge where the host will give you some things to take pictures of. There will be prizes at the end. Don’t forget to bring your camera or your phone.
Please note that we will follow strict COVID 19 protocols for this event.
We will meet outside the Jefferson St. subway stop on the L train.
How it works:
· We will begin with a short introduction on the etiquette of street photography. Host will make sure everyone has their phone or camera ready. If you do not wish to take pictures and just come along for the walk, that is completely fine.
· We will begin our route from outside the subway station on Jefferson St on the L train. Note that there will be frequent stops to allow you to take pictures.
· Guests can take turns modeling for each other as long as they are comfortable doing so.
· The entire process will take 2 hours.
· Following the event, you will have the option to go to a local outdoor space for food and drinks. Host will be available to answer any questions.
Cost: $15 general members / $10 VIP Members
Covid 19 Protocols:
- Please do not come if you have been exposed. You may cancel up to one week for a refund. Within one week you will be given a credit to use for selected events.
- We will take temperatures when you arrive.
- Event limited to 10 people so there is space for everyone to be safe.
- Face masks must be worn while within close proximity..
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? If this is a free event, no. For paid events: It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: You will be outdoors. Dress for the weather
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50’s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who Comes to These?: Our activities attract NY Professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? We will determine if the event will happen about 24 hours prior to the start. You will be notified as soon as we know. We usually send updates as well
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.