CLOSED GYM? NO PROBLEM!! Join NYSN host Michelle for a fun virtual on line one hour work out, so we can stay active, stay healthy, stay sane, and get through this all together.
Join us for our at home work out virtual work out. This will be one of three work out events she will host this week. Arms Monday, Legs Wednesday and Cardio Saturday.
Michelle has a positive attitude and will help motivate you through the work out and keep you healthy during the downtime.
Michelle is currently training several folks on their fitness journey!
Join her & many others during the virtual work out event to get fit, active, sweaty & your body moving!
How it Works:
- You will need a computer with webcam and microphone.
- Register below for the event.
- We will send you the code/invitation you will need to join the virtual workout (within a few hours of signing up)!
What to expect:
- Up to 15 NYSN members and friends will be on your screen at once (see below)
- Michelle will help Guide you through a one hour work out.
- The work out lasts for 50 minutes.
- At the end we can have a group conversation with questions, tips, suggestions from Michelle.
What do I need?
- Gym attire
- Yoga Matt
- If you have equipment bring it (resistant bands or weights preferred)
- No equipment: No problem: Bring, a gallon of water, laundry detergent, or anything that weighs 15-25lbs.
- Please only do what you are physically capable of. If you have any physical limitations please check with your healthcare provider.
- Please do not register if you are trying to sell or promote a product.
Cost: $10 (Please note that participating in this virtual event helps support NYSN which is a small business fighting to survive during this crisis and we humbly thank you!).
After you register we will send you the invitation to join information. If you don't see that right away don't panic as we have to do this manually. You'll get confirmation and invitation within a few hours of registering.