This event is exclusively for our members 21-29. We will have several age specific virtual gatherings so stay tuned. Please join NYSN founder Dave Cervini for a virtual on line fun discussion where we can casually come together, chat and share information about how we are coping with all of this! How it Works:
- You will need a computer with webcam and microphone.
- Register below for the event.
- We will send you the code/invitation you will need to join the virtual party (within a few hours of signing up)!
- Grab your favorite cocktail & snacks and get ready to socialize.
What to expect:
- Up to 15 NYSN members and friends will be on your screen at once (see below)
- Caitlyn will help get the conversations going plus facilitate and moderate so that everyone has a chance to participate. You can share your experiences and stories about dating during the crisis!
- The event lasts for 90 minutes.
- We will do our best to keep a balanced gender ratio to make it fun for everyone.
This is what you will see
- Please do not register if you are trying to sell or promote a product.
- Please refrain from using inappropriate language.
Cost: $8 (Please note that participating in this virtual event helps support NYSN which is a small business fighting to survive during this crisis and we humbly thank you!).
After you register we will send you the invitation to join information. If you don't see that right away don't panic as we have to do this manually. You'll get confirmation and invitation within a few hours of registering.