Now that many of us have all this time on our hands let's finally get to the bottom of what the heck is going on in each others heads when it comes to dating, relationships, friendships and life in general. Join us for this special edition of Cocktails and Conversations that takes one of our most popular bar events to a different level. Please join NYSN founder Dave Cervini for a virtual on line fun discussion where we can casually come together, chat and share information about how we are coping with all of this! How it Works:
- You will need a computer with webcam and microphone.
- Register below for the event.
- We will send you the code/invitation you will need to join the virtual party (within a few hours of signing up)! It will be hosted via Zoom.us.
- Prior to the event we will also ask you to send questions that you would like Dave to ask to members of the opposite sex. Your questions will be read anonymously and kept confidential.
- Example: Dave will randomly pick a question that was submitted from a male directed to the females. The females will have a chance to address the question and hopefully clear up why women do what they do. The same will happen for the men. It's fun and we really get some great debates going.
- Grab your favorite cocktail & snacks and get ready to socialize and solve the mysteries of the differences between men and women.
What to expect:
- Up to 15 NYSN members and friends will be on your screen at once (see below)
- Dave will facilitate and moderate the questions and help get the conversations going so that everyone has a chance to participate. You can participate as much or as little as you would like.
- The event lasts for 90 minutes.
- We will do our best to keep a balanced gender ratio to make it fun for everyone.
This is what you will see
- Please do not register if you are trying to sell or promote a product.
- Please refrain from using inappropriate language.
Cost: $8 (Please note that participating in this virtual event helps support NYSN which is a small business fighting to survive during this crisis and we humbly thank you!).
After you register we will send you the invitation to join information. If you don't see that right away don't panic as we have to do this manually. You'll get confirmation and invitation within a few hours of registering. Start thinking about the questions you would like to ask.