Mardi Gras is a celebration like no other. It's a time to indulge and have some fun! Join over 100 single professionals ages 20's - 40's for NYC's best Mardi Gras party at Windfall. We've teamed up with other social network and singles groups for a night of fun, conversation and connections. We'll have special Mardu Gras themed ice breakers and games with prizes and an awesome Mardi Gras sountrack to keep you movin' all night. What to expect:
- Doors open at 8:00pm
- NYSN staff will be on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others.
- Drink specials.
- Special themed Mardi Gras ice breakers with prizes.
- We'll have special colored Mardi Gras Beads that correspond to things that interest you (Purple = outdoorsy, Gold = arts & culture, Green = travel, etc) this way you will immediate see others who have the same interests as you!
- Awesome dixieland jazz, zydeco and other fun Mardi Gras music played at conversational levels.
Admission: $15 in advance/$20 at the door (NYSN VIP Members Free)
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Be respectful of others.
- Anyone visibly intoxicated or under the influence of other substances will be asked to leave.
- No means No.
- Anyone being rude or disrespectful will be asked to leave.
- If your much older and think you look much younger, think again remember you are still older and most people at this event are probably interested in meeting people within their age range.
- Please no hovering or stalking.
Who is this party for? If you are a single professional in or around the tri state area who is truly single (nothing complicated), open to meeting other singles for possible connections in a fun and casual way and willing to respect the format of our event, this party is for you.
Who should stay away? If you are looking for a quick hook up, are in a relationship or have too many "friends with benefits", are looking for someone more than 15 years older or younger than you or expect to sit on the sidelines and have people come up and talk to you instead of you making an effort don't come.
How long does it last? As long as there are people there. The best time to be there is between 7:30 and 10pm. This is when all the interactive activities occur. This will also be the time that the largest amount of singles will be on hand.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best always.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although there may be some 50’s. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 646-418-1098 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.