The Bohemian Beer Hall in Astoria is a legendary landmark in NYC! They have been serving up great food and brews since 1910! They are even more famous for their outdoor beer garden. Celebrate Oktoberfest in a whole new and fun way with our Oktoberfest Beer Garden Scavenger Hunt! It is a unique way to meet new people and get in the fall spirit! Come alone or bring friends, we will set up teams on site.How it works:
- Arrive at the beer garden at 12pm sharp for registration.
- Our staff will create teams of 3-5 people if you don't have a team. Space is limited to 20 people.
- You will have 45 minutes to explore the historic building and beer garden to find as many clues as you can that are already parts of the building and venue.
- When you have finished grab a beer and some great food while we tally up the scores, announce the winners and hand out the prizes.
- There will be live music and entertainment all afternoon.
What will we be hunting? It is easy stuff like questions about the history of the hall that are on display, fun facts around the garden, taking photo's and finding other clues to bring back.
Cost: $15 (free for vip members)
Can I just come for the party? No
How do I get there? Beer Garden Directions
Can I come alone? Yes 98% of those attending will likely register on their own but you are invited to bring as many guests as you would like (just make sure to register for that amount)
Dress Code: Dress for the weather
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.