Our Age Specific Rotating Decade Dinners are a special series of casual social gatherings and dinners where we ask that participants are respectful of the age guideline that is posted for that particular night. It is a fun and casual way to meet others in our group who are from your generation. We have chosen The Playwright Irish Pub on 35th because they offer a delicious and diverse menu (MENU LINK) as well as a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.
Here is how it works:
- Arrive at The Playwright between 6:30-7:30pm for cocktails and socializing at the bar. A Happy Hour of conversations
- At 7:30pm the group will be randomly seated at a table (or tables depending on the size of the group) to continue conversations and to order food.
- It will be about 15-20 minute before all the orders come out so you have a nice chance to chat with those around you.
- Just before the food comes out you will pull a number out of a hat and everyone will switch seats so that you are surrounded by all new people!
- At the end of the meal everyone gets separate checks so you pay only for what you ordered.
Can I come alone? Yes, most f the people will come alone but you are welcome to invite a friend or two.
Dress code: business casual
Age restrictions: This event is for people 30-39 years old.
Can I come for just drinks and not the dinner? Yes but you'd be missing out on a really fun experience.
Cost: $10 in advance goes to pay for your hosts dinner for that night. You will be responsible for whatever you order that night.