Join us for a whole new spin on bringing singles together. Forget the usual cheesy singles nights. We have a sure fire formula that will help spark conversations and connections for today's active single professionals by keeping everyone engaged in the action the entire night! If you are a dynamic, outgoing and active single professional you won't want to miss this exciting event. The Empire Rooftop is NYC's nicest new rooftop venue overlooking Lincoln Center.
Here is how it works..
- Upon arrival you will be given a name tag and what you need to participate in the activities for the evening that are designed to keep you moving, socializing, mixing and mingling the entire night! (doors open at 7:30pm)
- Our hosts will be on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others in the group as well as explain the activities for the evening.
- There will be activities that you will participate in on your own and in teams. Some activities will last a few minutes and others unfold during the course of your entire time there. Expect to solve puzzles, seek out clues and even participate in some team activities that will earn you credits and prizes as well as get you to interact with as many people as possible.
- For those who do not wish to give out their personal information, we will have our special "I'm interested" cards that allow someone to let you know that they would like to get in touch with you with their info without expecting yours in return thus eliminating the awkwardness of a usual information exchange/request.
What to expect:
- A private area on the rooftop terrace will be reserved for our group.
- Drink specials
- Music played at conversational levels. Music is all in the background. There will be no dancing (unless you want to!)
Admission: $20 in advance/$25 at the door (NYSN VIP Members Free)
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Be respectful of others.
- The ice breakers are meant to me interactive and we expect guests to interact within the guidelines of the games
- Anyone visibly intoxicated or under the influence of other substances will be asked to leave.
- Not sharing personal info may mean someone is not interested. Please accept that.
- Anyone being rude or disrespectful will be asked to leave.
- Please keep in mind that 99% of those attending are likely to be looking to meet someone in their demographic.
Who is this party for? If you are a single professional in or around the tri state area who is truly single (no "it's complicated"), open to meeting other singles for possible connections in a fun and casual way and willing to respect the format of our event, this party is for you.
Who should stay away? If you are looking for a quick hook up, are in a relationship or have too many "friends with benefits", are looking for someone more than 15 years older or younger than you or expect to sit on the sidelines and have people come up and talk to you instead of you making an effort don't come.
How long does it last? As long as there are people there. The best time to be there is between 7pm and 8:30pm. This is when all the interactive activities occur. This will also be the time that the largest amount of singles will be on hand.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? If you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best always.
How will I find the group? We have the entire west terrace of the Empire Rooftop Reserved for our group. When you arrive ask the hostess for our party. We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Ages: This event attracts mostly 20's-40's. If you are 45+ you may want to consider our 45+ event at The World bar on the same evening. There is always an even distribution of ages to ensure that you will have plenty of peoploe your own age to talk to.
How many people do you expect? Normally we have just over 100 people attend this monthly event. That is a good size crowd for the room so it is not too overcrowded.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 646-418-1098 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.