If you are not a big football fan there is not much else to do on Superbowl Sunday evening until now! Every year, The New York Social Network presents The Super Bowl Substitute Group Dinner! This is a great opportunity for our members who want to enjoy a great social experience and a meal with other like minded people. We have 16 seats reserved at Cafe Iguana on 54th and Broadway. We'll increase the reservation as needed. The group will meet at the bar beginning at 6pm then be seated in the dining room at Iguana and begin at 6:30pm and end by 8pm. This way you can actually see the opening ceremonies before dinner and check out the halftime show if you want when dinner is over. (there are televisions in the bar area)
What to expect:
- Register below and join us for a great culinary event.
- We will send you a confirmation with where, when and who to meet at the restaurant.
- Y0u will meet the NYSN Host and group at the bar at the restaurant at 6pm. Seating will be 6:30pm
- We guarantee at least 8 people for the dinner or we will cancel 24 hours before and refund your fee.
- Pay as you go for food and drinks on separate checks. $10 donation will be for host dinner and drinks
- Your $10 donation goes to pay for the food and drink of your NYSN host
What is the food like: Menu Link
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best always.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.