Citi Field is a great ball park to visit regardless if you are a baseball fan or not. Join us for this fun Sunday afternoon out of the city as The NY Mets take on The Philadelphia Phillies. We have a block of 20 tickets set aside for out group in the upper outfield (yes all the way up top). At least 2 times during the game the group will randomly switch seats so you can sit next to all new people. We will also have time to explore the stadium. You can meet the group either in NYC or at the stadium...Here is what to expect:
- Group 1 will meet at Grand Central at 11am.
- Group 2 will meet at The Home Run Apple in front of the stadium at 12:20pm.
- Once we have everyone we will hand out the tickets and go inside. You will have a chance to explore before the game and enjoy some of the amazing food offerings they have.
- Your host will meet you at the seats and get you settled
- At least twice during the game you will randomly switch seats and sit with all new people.
Can I come alone? Yes 98% of those attending will likely register on their own but you are invited to bring as many guests as you would like (just make sure to register for that amount)
Dress Code: Summer casual. Dress for the weather.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable. If the game is rained out you will receive a ticket for a future game at the discretion of the Mets