New York City's Chinatown is rich in history, culture and food! If you have never been there it can feel like you have stepped into a different country! Join us for this fun and exciting Scavenger Hunt where you will be exploring the streets of one of New York's most interesting and vibrant neighborhoods! The group will gather for socializing and registration at The Columbus Park Pavilion then set out for the Hunt! Following the hunt those who wish to stay can join us at a local restaurant and enjoy an authentic Chinese meal.Here is how it works:
- Registration will be at 6:30pm at The Pavillion located on the Bayard street side of Columbus Park between Mulberry and Baxter Streets
- If you don't have a team we will put you together with other fun and friendly people. 4-5 per team.
- Each group will have 75 minutes to find as many clues as you can within the borders that we set up.
- The team with the most correct answers/clues wins!!
- Following the hunt the group will enjoy food and drinks at a local bar/restaurant.
What kind of things will we be looking for? The tour is designed to be fun and education so you will be looking for historical and cultural information and sites, plus a lot of fun things that you can only find in Chinatown!
Can I come alone? Yes 98% of those attending will likely come on their own. We will put people on teams if you don't have one.
Dress code: Summer casual comfortable shoes
Should I eat beforehand? If you want but many people will wind up eating with their team after the hunt.
Cost: $20 for General Members, $10 for VIP members.
What if it rains? We will send updates. Refunds will be given if it is canceled or reschedule and you can not make the new date.